Research from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) states that anywhere from 4 to 5 million American men may be suffering from low testosterone levels. Unfortunately, only about 5% are seeking out treatment for this imbalance.
If you’re reading this, chances are that you aren’t feeling like your regular self. Have you had trouble sleeping? Are you exercising but not seeing results? Below, you’ll find some of the most common symptoms associated with low testosterone:
- Decreased Interest in Sex
- Lack of Energy
- Muscle Loss
- Loss of Concentration and Focus
- Depression and/or Anxiety
If you’ve brought up these symptoms to your doctor, they’ve most likely tried traditional solutions like lifestyle changes, anti-depressants or even an erectile dysfunction medication. Although these may help you a little bit, they do not target the root of the problem: low hormones.
Testosterone Levels Test
The first step toward turning your life around is getting your testosterone levels checked to identify hormone imbalances. Before starting your AAG Miami journey, do the following self analysis hormone deficiency test :
- Are you older than 35?
- Are you noticing reduced muscle mass?
- Do you gain weight easily, specifically around the mid-section?
- Do you often feel tired and exhausted for no reason?
- Does it take you longer to recover from workouts?
- Has your sex drive diminished?
- Do you often find yourself depressed or irritable?
- Are you having trouble dealing with stress?
- Are good night sleeps a thing of the past?
- Do you smoke, drink alcoholic beverages or take prescription drugs?
Did you answer “yes” to more than half the above questions? It’s possible your testosterone levels are not where they are supposed to be.
Click to the next page to find out how HealthGains can help you restore your health.