- You will start to experience a decline in testosterone and other important hormones as you get older.
- Usually, testosterone starts to decline in your mid to late 20s.
- About 20% of men will have abnormally low levels of T after the age of 50.
- In men over the age of 40, low testosterone levels can lead to physical, mental and sexual problems like low sex drive, memory loss, mood swings and weight gain.
- Andropause symptoms can be reversed with proper medical treatment.
- A 25-year-old man has over twice the amount of testosterone of a 40-year-old man.
- HealthGains offers the best testosterone therapy solutions to help you restore hormonal balance.
Expert Opinions About Testosterone Therapy
Many doctors and researchers are chiming in about the benefits of testosterone therapy. You can see what they have to say about testosterone therapy below.
The Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons says,
“The “Higher levels of testosterone in men, far from being dangerous, may actually protect them against damage to the coronary arteries.”
“After the Institute of Medicine examined the effectiveness and safety of testosterone treatment, the committee found no compelling evidence of major side effects resulting from testosterone therapy.”
Those are just the thoughts of a couple medical professionals; testosterone therapy is more popular than ever. Now that you’ve heard what the experts have to say, it’s time to hear from the patients who are undergoing and have undergone testosterone therapy.
Click to the next page to read their HealthGains success stories and find out how HRT can improve your quality of life.