You’re probably reading this because you may be experiencing some problems that could be related to low levels of Human Growth Hormone – HGH, also known as Somatropin.
You’ve probubly read about HGH as an anti-aging miracle in magazines like GQ, Vanity Fair and Men’s Health. Seen it on TV shows like 60 minutes and 20/20. It’s always in the news as being the go-to supplement for many athletes and sportspeople.
But how can Growth Hormone help you?
HGH therapy can help you regain all that energy and drive you had in 20-30’s.
Dr. Gaines About Growth Hormone Therapy
Why is Growth Hormone Therapy Important?
Until recently the effects and symptoms of low HGH in adults were unknown. It is now recognized as a specific clinical syndrome with a number of different physiological and psychological consequences that affect the following:
- Muscle loss and weight gain
- Fat accumulation around the midsection
- Low sex drive and function
- High cholesterol
- Loss of strength
- Less energy
- Higher risk of heart disease
- Mood swings
Some of the noted complications pertaining to an HGH deficiency include loss of drive and motivation, a decrease in muscle mass, loss of bone density, insomnia, weight gain, low libido, erectile dysfunction, depression and mood swings.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your abdomen now flabby?
- Are your muscles becoming slack and weak?
- Have you experienced weight gain?
- Is your hair starting to thin?
- Do you feel exhausted most of the time?
- Are you having problems sleeping at night?
- Is recovery after exercise getting too long?
- Is your sex drive waning or having erectile dysfunction?
If you have answered yes to any of the above you may have an HGH deficiency or other type of hormone deficiency. The only way to know for sure is to have a complete evaluation that starts with a simple blood test at AAG Miami.
Don’t suffer from the symptoms of an HGH imbalance. Call us to make arrangements to take the blood test. Your problems may be due to an Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency. Call us to schedule an appointment at (866) 734-5771