Have you’ve noticed a little extra weight around your midsection? Or do you lack energy to get through the work day? Most people after a certain age do, but Hormone Replacement Therapy can help.
Men and women experiencing these symptoms of hormone imbalances can trust HealthGains to get them back to the glory days. HealthGains has treated thousands of men and women for hormone deficiency and successfully turned their lives around.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
HealthGAINS offers a number of healthy aging services including a full selection of hormone therapy programs, DNA testing, food allergy testing and other diagnostic tools and tests. Our client evaluations are among the most thorough in South Florida.
Are you feeling exhausted? Not content with your body? Has the spark in your bedroom fizzled?
Here at HealthGAINS, our Miami hormone doctors will work with you to develop a personalized wellness plan that incorporates hormone therapy, wellness coaching and program monitoring. We will help you reach your goals in a safe and effective manner.
Our Hormone Replacement Programs Include:
- Human Growth Hormone – Growth hormone therapy can help you regain all that energy and drive you had in 20-30’s. If you level of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is low you may experience loss of drive and motivation, a decrease in muscle mass, loss of bone density, insomnia, weight gain, low libido, erectile dysfunction, depression and mood swings.
- Testosterone Therapy – Energy, sex drive, muscle tone and exercise recovery are just a few things tied to testosterone levels. When your body starts decreasing production of testosterone in your 30s, you’ll start to notice weight gain, loss of muscle tone, cognitive issues, even trouble in the bedroom. Testosterone Replacement Therapy can help give you back what time and nature have taken away.
- Growth Factor IGF-1 – IGF-1 is not a hormone, but it is something that encourages the production and release of more hormones. IGF-1 injections can improve your levels of HGH, testosterone and other critical hormones, helping you to look and feel younger!
- Hormone Therapy for Women – As women get older, the production of estrogen and other hormones starts to diminish. This hormone imbalance can create a number of physical, mental and even sexual issues that can affect your quality of life. Despite what you may have heard HRT is still the safest and most effective treatment for women suffering from hormone depletion – before, during, or after menopause.
- Hormone Therapy for Men – If you think Hormone Replacement Therapy is just for women, think again! Hormones such as testosterone and human growth hormone are crucial for optimal male health. Low levels of these critical hormones can have a significant negative impact on your mental and physical well-being. HRT for men can boost your sex drive, increase your strength and vitality, and improve your overall quality if life.
- A Guide to HRT Therapy – As you get older, your body starts producing less and less hormones. Once you’ve reached middle age, hormones such as testosterone and growth hormone have reached levels so low that your performance and appearance start to get affected. Read this brief, yet informative guide, and learn how hormone replacement therapy can help you be your best at any age!
- HealthGAINS Vs Cenegenics® – Both HealthGAINS and Cenegenics® provide HRT. But at HealthGAINS we know how HRT can help you to achieve peak performance at any age, we just do not believe it should be prohibitively expensive.
Benefits of Hormone Therapy
- More muscle mass and strength
- Higher sex drive
- Healthy levels of cholesterol
- Increased endurance and energy
- Better cognitive function
- Elevated mood
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Sharper concentration and focus
Our Hormone Clinic offers Hormone Therapy in Miami Florida for the areas of Aventura, South Beach, Coral Gables, Kendall, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Key Biscayne, Sunny Isle, Bal Harbour, North Miami, Cutler Bay, Perrine, Homestead, Bay Harbor Islands, Coconut Grove and Miami Beach
HealthGains is committed to optimizing your hormone levels in a safe and effective manner. Contact us at (866) 734-5771 to find out more about our hormone therapy programs. Your call is completely confidential, and there’s no obligation.