When you are young, practically everything. HGH, short for human growth hormone, is a naturally occurring hormone developed in the pituitary gland that among other things, helps you regenerate your cells.
When you are younger, as cells die, they are replaced pretty much in a 1 to 1 proportion. As quickly as a cell dies, it is replaced by a new one.
However, when you get older, that proportion of replaced cells gets decreases. As a result, men begin to experience issues such as:
- Loose, wrinkled, or aging skin
- Inability to recover from illnesses or injuries
- Their metabolism slows down, resulting in less ability to burn fat as well as reduced muscle strength and bone density issues.
- Sexual wellness issues start to appear which leads to increased use of dangerous and symptom-producing Erectile Dysfunction drugs
- Men experience overall feelings of weakness and fatigue
What are the benefits of HGH Therapy?
The benefits of Human Growth Therapy on the body may include:
- Improved energy, and a significant boost in the ability to burn fat.
- Better sleep
- Improved cognition
- An increase in libido and better and more satisfying sexual experiences
- A significant boost in the immune system, resulting in an increased ability to heal and fight off disease
In addition, many men taking Human Growth Hormone from a medically approved doctor may notice:
Get ready to supercharge your life!
- A Lowering in blood pressure
- Decreases “bad” cholesterol
- Less insulin resistance
- Improved bone density
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Significant Increases in their skin health
- A reduction in the loss of hair.
How does Human Growth Therapy at a Doctors office work?
You make an appointment with a doctor experienced in Human Growth Hormone Therapy and the doctor draws some of your blood.
The blood is then carefully analyzed by a lab to determine the level of Human Growth Hormone in your blood.
Your Human Growth treatment doctor will probably show you charts about the rate that men lose HGH in their system, and discuss how Human Growth treatment can quite often significantly make an impact on a man’s body and health aspects, but until they get the results back from the lab, a specific mode of treatment can be designed.
It’s highly important that the doctor injects only the needed amount of Human Growth Hormone into your body. Too little and it doesn’t do much good. Too much and there can be side effects.
It should be noticed that while Human Growth treatment is generally safe, it’s important for a doctor to continually monitor the effects, which is one reason why, besides being illegal, that you should never inject Human Growth Hormone substances from anybody but a doctor.
How soon will I notice the effects of HGH Therapy?
Each man is different, but many men begin to notice the effects after around a month or so. However, the full effects may take several months.
If you are interested, contact HealthGAINS in Miami, for a free consultation to see if Human Growth Treatment is right for you.