Human growth hormone, or HGH is critical to many bodily functions. However, your HGH levels do decline as you age.
As HGH levels drop, you can experience the onset of a very real condition known as adult growth hormone deficiency. When you have growth hormone deficiency, you will tire more easily, your metabolism slows, so you lose your ability to burn fat efficiently resulting in weight gain and muscle loss. Weakened bones, poor sleep, and even sexual performance issues, can all be the result of low HGH.
Doctors can prescribe growth hormone therapy to relieve the symptoms of adult growth hormone deficiency, but there are also some lifestyle changes you can make that may give a natural boost to your HGH levels.
Ways to Naturally Increase HGH
Increasing your levels of HGH can have many positive effects. Primarily, increased growth hormone levels will raise your metabolism, and help you burn fat and build lean muscle. By the same token, when you are obese, you are lowering your metabolism, and in turn, you body’s ability to produce HGH. It is kind of a vicious cycle, so one of the best ways to increase your level of HGH is to lose weight!
Get ready to supercharge your life!
In the process of losing weight and getting into shape, there are certain exercises, such as weight training, and High Intensity Interval Training, that are known to increase the production of HGH.
Other ways to naturally improve your production of HGH include:
- Getting a proper night’s sleep – HGH is produced most efficiently during deep sleep, so if you have poor sleep habits, you will be lowering you body’s ability to produce growth hormone.
- Intermittent Fasting – Intermittent fasting is not only a good way to get your weight under control, it has been shown to raise HGH levels.
- Reduce sugar intake – Again, a good idea for weight loss, and hormone control, reducing your intake of processed sugars will also boost your HGH levels
- Amino acid supplementation – The supplementation of certain amino acids such as arginine, may increase your growth hormone production, particular when combined with strength training
The Many Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
Practicing some of the methods indicated above to naturally improve your growth hormone production, may give your body the boost it needs. However, if you do all you can to naturally increase your HGH levels, and are still tired, depressed, have a lack of energy, and/or are experiencing sexual performance issues, you may be a candidate for growth hormone therapy.
Growth hormone therapy can literally “turn back the clock,” and give you back what time and nature take away. However, the only way to obtain actual growth hormone therapy, is with a doctor’s prescription.
If you search for “growth hormone therapy,” or “growth hormone supplements,” you may find some products claiming to be “growth hormone,” or contain growth hormone. These claims are false, and such products by law, cannot contain any HGH. Most of these are just a combination of proteins and amino acids, that may, or may not do anything to increase your HGH levels.
However, there are many anti-aging benefits of doctor prescribed growth hormone therapy. One of the main benefits of HGH injections, is their positive impact on bone health and your ability to build lean muscle. This alone will make you feel younger, stronger, and more vital.
Declining levels of HGH can contribute to fatigue, weight gain, loss of muscle mass and bone density, poor sleep, and even sexual issues. In fact, many, if not all of the things we normally attribute to “aging”, are really an indication of low growth hormone.
HGH benefits the metabolism of fat and its conversion to energy, resulting in a leaner body and increased energy levels.
- Benefits new protein synthesis, resulting in increased muscle mass, improved tissue and skin repair, renewal of skin cells.
- Benefits sleep patterns by improving deep REM-sleep, resulting in improved brain functioning, decreased risk of obesity, and better mood.
- Benefits libido and sexual performance by interacting with hormones such as testosterone.
- Benefits the cardiovascular system, cholesterol profiles, and immune system.
If you think you have low levels of HGH, contact us today and put yourself on a path to a healthier tomorrow!