Testosterone therapy. If you are dealing with Low T and are still debating starting a testosterone therapy program, but are not sure if it is right for you, I would like you to hear about one man’s life-changing experience.
Before Testosterone Therapy
“Alan” was over 30, and for the first time in his life he said “he was feeling old.” He says he was basically feeling, “physically and emotionally weak,” as if some outside force was robbing him of his physical vitality and emotional well-being.
He said he found himself depressed, angry, unmotivated, and had an overall feeling of helplessness. On the physical side, while he worked out often, he found he could not build much muscle, he was often tired, and he was experiencing some “trouble in the bedroom.”
At first Alan felt there was something he was doing wrong, or some failure about himself that was causing his symptoms. This lack of self-esteem and self-confidence was only making things worse. He started doing some research on his symptoms, and it seemed like he may have been suffering from low testosterone.
Get ready to supercharge your life!
The more he learned about testosterone the more it seemed to him that less than optimal testosterone levels were at the root of his problems.
He saw his doctor, had the right series of blood panels taken, and sure enough found that his testosterone levels were far below what they should have been for a man of his age.
After One Year on Testosterone Therapy
Alan felt his diagnosis of low-t was the best news he could have received. It was an immediate boost to his ego, to know that “he” was not causing his own problems, and there was a way they could be fixed.
After only a few weeks of testosterone replacement therapy, or TRT, Alan felt like a new man, especially in the bedroom! In fact, an improvement in sex drive and sexual performance were the first changes Alan noticed after only a few testosterone injections.
But his improvements did not end there. After completing a full year of testosterone therapy, Alan documented all of his results in a personal blog. They included:
- Emotional Health – After the sexual wellness improvements the next most immediate and ongoing change that Alan documented is that he no longer “hated life.” Before his year on testosterone therapy he said he was often angry, depressed, full of anxiety, and got upset at little things. He says everyday was “black and darkness.” Now, I basically just “feel good every day.”
- Cognitive Improvement – Before his therapy, Alan said he felt like he was walking around in a thick mental fog. He could not think clearly, simple math problems now were baffling, and he found ideas hard to come to him. Today he says, “since I have been on testosterone therapy my mind is much quicker, and I even feel I am more competitive.”
- Physical Improvements – Alan has a long list of physical improvements since being on testosterone therapy. They include: improved sleep, fat loss and significant muscle gain, increased strength, and increased stamina.
He says that overall he feels after a year of testosterone therapy he has become a better version of himself overall.
Signs of Low T
Similar to Alan’s experience, the first thing that men with less than optimal testosterone may experience is just a general feeling of not being “well.” You may feel weak, angry, depressed, anxious, or like you are in a “mental fog.”
Other typical symptoms include:
- Weight gain, particularly belly fat
- Loss of lean muscle
- Fatigue, lack of vitality
- Sexual wellness issues.
The good news is, as this one man’s journey has proved, testosterone therapy can make a major difference in your life!
We like to use the term “testosterone optimization,” rather than simply “testosterone replacement.” That is because the goal of testosterone therapy is not to simply replace the testosterone that time and nature has taken from you, but to bring your levels into optimum balance for your current lifestyle.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Low T, you need a physician who is skilled and experienced in hormone optimization. Hormone optimization means bringing your hormone levels back to what is right for your individual needs.
Contact our offices today for a free consultation, and take your first steps on your own life-changing journey!
Have you or anyone you know tried HRT? What were the results?
Start the conversation below.