“Erectile Dysfunction” is a condition that can have many causes.
“ED,” it’s two little letters that strike fear into the hearts of most men. As you probably know, ED stands for “erectile dysfunction”. The condition is sometimes, but rarely still referred to as impotence. However, no matter what you call it, it is something that most men hope they will never face, as the ability to achieve and maintain an erection is most often equated with virility and “manhood.”
5 Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There are many common causes of ED, both physical and psychological. As you can see from the following list, many of them can be avoided or controlled to minimize the risks. The good news is, despite the cause, in most cases there are safe and effective ED treatments available.
- Heart Disease – There are a number of physical conditions that fall under the broad umbrella of heart disease or cardio-vascular disease, which can cause or contribute to ED. These include: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis. Though technically not heart disease, many men with heart disease are also at increased risk of diabetes. Men with diabetes also may suffer with ED.
- Stress and Anxiety – Stress, anxiety and other negative emotional states such as depression, can all contribute to sexual dysfunction in men.
- Hormonal Imbalances – There are several brain chemicals and hormones that influence a man’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection. Some of these hormones such as testosterone, naturally diminish with age. Others may be affected by certain medical conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or problems with the pituitary gland.
- Injury – Injuries to the genital area are more common than you might think. Direct trauma to the testes or penis can lead to some forms of ED, as well as indirect injuries to the pelvic region or lower spinal cord.
- Medications – Some drugs used to treat other conditions can have a side-effect of causing ED. These include but are not limited to: antidepressants, high blood pressure medications, drugs to treat prostate cancer, and some anti-cholesterol drugs. Though not a drug, “self-medicating” through alcohol abuse, has also been linked to ED.
Drug Free Erectile Dysfunction
Not everything on this list is preventable or avoidable, but, you can minimize your risk of developing ED by making some smart lifestyle choices. Eat right, exercise, quit smoking, avoid excessive use of alcohol, and practice some stress reduction techniques, and you will likely find your life improving both in and out of the bedroom.
However, when even that is not enough, and you find yourself in need of a little bedroom boost, HealthGAINS offers two uniquely effective, drug-free, and surgery free erectile dysfunction treatments that can help you perform more like you did in your 20’s!
Get ready to supercharge your life!
One is our proprietary Gains Enhancement®. We introduced the Gains Enhancement® several years ago. Since then we have helped thousands of men of all ages to have their best sex lives ever. Doctors from all around the country have come to our offices to receive certified training in the use of this remarkable male enhancement procedure.
The Gains Enhancement® is a Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for ED. That means it uses your own blood to give you bigger, stronger and more sustainable erections. Beyond that, the growth factors and specialized healing proteins in the Gains Enhancement®, not only improve your ability to get an erection, they can actually lengthen your penis!
More recently we introduced the GAINSwave™. The GAINSwave is a very new procedure. In fact, we are the only ones in your area currently offering this medically proven noninvasive ED treatment. Blood vessels in your penis break down over time.
The GainsWAVE uses high frequency acoustical waves to open up old blood vessels, and to stimulate the formation of new vessels. The resulting improved blood flow, helps any man, and not just those with ED, to get better, longer lasting erections.
Contact our offices today to see if one of these remarkable treatments can give you the male enhancement you have been looking for!